The career planning encourages
individuals to explore and gather information which enables them to synthesize,
gain competencies, career Plan make decisions, set goals and take actions.
Every individual has dream of their
own for a professional career and goals, which are the checkpoints, whether he/she
traveling in a right direction or not. To achieve them fix your goals with timeline
and develop plan A and plan B. The concept is simple when plan A doesn’t work then
immediately you know there is plan B and this is an ideal constructive approach
towards a better career.
- Have you ever planned your
- Do you have a dream company
you want to work with?
- Have you discovered what you
are passionate about?
- Are you sure of the path you
- Are you sure you want to pursue
what you have studied so far?
- Can you rate yourself in terms
of technical expertise in the chose field?
- Self-discovery: Identify your
interests, abilities, preferences and personal mission
- Explore: Learn more about the
specific career and opportunities
- Roadmap: Narrow down your choices
to a few careers for continued exploration Milestones
- Preparation: Acquire required
skills and knowledge to achieve your goal
- Jumpstart: Begin the job search
and start your career
- Consolidate: Keep on adding
value to develop your personalities.
- Catapult: Take a big leap in
career to reach on the top.